Brixton and Norwood foodbank
Different people from All Saints already support the work of the Brixton and Norwood foodbank in various ways: telephone contacting, delivery driving, donating food, financial support. Maybe you could consider offering your help, too, to support the work of the Brixton and Norwood Foodbank.
1. Directly to the foodbank at St Margaret’s, Barcombe Ave. There is a drop box outside the main door. The warehouse is open for food donations Monday to Friday 9am to 2pm. Please see the foodbank website for the vehicle access and parking restrictions to the warehouse which is now in Streatham Hill LTN (Low Traffic Neighbourhood).
2. Leaving food in a drop box if your local supermarket has one. The foodbank website has a list of supermarkets currently doing this.
3. Leaving food in the drop box in All Saints. This will be emptied weekly on a Friday. This is something we can all do.
4. Donating food on line using your own on-line ordering system then asking your supermarket to deliver directly to the foodbank warehouse at St Margaret’s.
1. To be a delivery driver – Monday to Friday at times of your choosing to fit round your other commitments.
2. To help inside the warehouse – this includes sorting donations, filling delivery boxes and many more vital activities.
Giving can be in the form of regular donations which, if you are a UK tax payer, can be gift aided, giving on line and leaving a legacy.